Monetise your site with Microsoft – Bing Publisher Program
Microsoft is ready to compete Google and website monetization is a big step.
Microsoft is piloting a new website monetisation product, offering a simple way for publishers of any size to earn more from their site.
Website owners can see Microsoft Monetization message in their Bing Webmaster Tool with a Learn More button. This button leads to apply for microsoft partner program.
ON the new opened page you will see JOIN THE WAITLIST button. This button leads to a form which publishers need to fill so that they could be able to apply for microsoft monetization.
The survey will take approximately 6 minutes to complete. The filled information will be shared with microsoft team to help them pilot with a selection of publishers of different sizes, types of content, and locations. If selected, you will be contacted through the email provided in the form. Click Start Now and you will see these options:
- Contact First Name
- Contact Last Name
- Business Email address
- Publisher/Domain Name
- Domain URL
- Street address
- Zip Postal Code
- Average monthly page views
- What type of publisher are you? Individual or Company
After filling out all above fields, Click on Next to submit your application. It should be noted that only these countries publishers can apply for microsoft monetization.
- Hong Kong SAR
- United Kingdom
- United States
If you are not from those countries, you are not eligible to apply for microsoft bing monetization program. Or you take help from some relative in those countries.
Earn more money from your site with Microsoft
Who should get started?
- Any small publisher or blog looking to build their audience and make it profitable through native ads.
- Sites focused on travel, entertainment, sports, food, finance, auto, community, news, telecom, and others.
- Anyone looking to monetize their site with an easy code-on-page solution. No revenue or volume minimums, and no cost to sign up.
We make earning money easier, so you can focus on creating great content
- Choose the formats that work best for your site and appeal to your audience.
- Get the flexibility to control where ads show on the page and block content that doesn’t resonate with your audience.
Grow with your audience
- The more you attract an engaged audience, the more you monetize.
- And the more you monetize, the more you can invest in growing your audience.
Frequently asked questions about Microsoft Publisher Program
1. How much does Microsoft pay for my traffic?
The price paid by advertisers is set by a real-time auction, so the highest bid wins. The more your audience engages with ads on your page, the more you’ll be able to earn from those ads.
2. What’s the minimum traffic I need to serve ads?
No minimum traffic is required on your site for you to serve ads.
3. can I block specific ads from showing? How?
Yes, you’ll have the ability to block any content categories or advertisers you deem necessary. Feel free to discuss this option with your Microsoft contact to implement it.
When can you expect reply from microsoft bing if your site is eligible for monetization or not?
This is the most asked questions by the publishers although it is not replied by microsoft bing in FAQs. However UAE Updates has contacted Microsoft to know the answer and here is the reply:
Hi there,Our marketing team constantly reviews requests on waitlist and prioritize them for next steps. Currently publishers on waitlist from USA market is prioritized and we will definitely hear back when your request is lifted from waitlist. Unfortunately, we don’t have exact timeline to share with you on when exactly your request will be lifted from waitlist.Regards,Vivek